Skip to page body Home About Montgomery Government Departments Residents Business Visiting Employment

To change a direct deposit, you may send a Direct Deposit Authorization form from your bank or credit union to the Retirement Office.  If your bank or credit union does not have a form you may download one from this page, complete the top section, take it to your financial institution to complete the bottom section, and send it to the Retirement Office.  ALSO, you may complete the top portion of the Direct Deposit Form below and attach a VOIDED CHECK to the bottom portion then return to the Retirement Office.  Your voided check must be preprinted with your name and address.  Please do not send blank 'counter checks' you receive when you open a new account.

When we receive the form, the check for that month will be MAILED to you and your next check will be Direct Deposited into your new account.  If we receive the form after payroll has been processed for that month, any changes will be completed the following month.  Payroll is usually processed by the 20th of the month.

 New Direct Deposit Form

To change your address, phone number, or any deductions, you may come by the office in Room 100 at City Hall or you may download and complete the Information Change Form and mail it to the office.  Be sure to sign the bottom of the form.

Information Change Form


If you have any questions about these forms, you may contact us at (334) 241-2018.

Last updated: 6/11/2014 4:55:34 PM