Skip to page body Home About Montgomery Government Departments Residents Business Visiting Employment

Signs and Markings Division

Sign and Paint

The Signs and Markings Division is responsible for the installation and maintenance of all signs, and pavement markings on all City-Owned streets.   This Divisions conducts traffic counts and stripes City-Owned facilities.   This Division also assist in all city-wide "Special Functions" such as Jubilee, the Christmas Parade, etc.

For an emergency complaint, please call the City Communications Department at 241-2651 or 241-2656.

For a non-emergency complaint during normal work hours, please call 311, so that the Call Center can register the complaint.

For a non-emergency complaint during non-work hours, the City of Montgomery home page has a link in blue to the 311 Access Montgomery on-line complaints form.

Last updated: 6/2/2011 5:35:56 PM