Subdivision construction plans for developments within city limits and police jurisdiction:
- are submitted to the Engineering Department for review and approval
- follow the Montgomery Subdivision Regulations and Engineering Design Standards and Specs
- automatically renewable
- issued from a bonding company that is payable at a local company
- maintenance bonds should be 15% of total project
- performance bonds should be 115% of the cost of items being bonded
- the name of the plat being bonded should be provided
- no other bond forms are accepted
Subdivision Regulations and Engineering Design Standards are available for $10.
For more information call 334-241-2690.