Board of Adjustment Meeting
- Date: 03/16/2017 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Montgomery City Hall
103 North Perry Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
March 16, 2017 - 5:00 pm
1. BD-2017-013 PRESENTED BY: Flowers & White Engineering
REPRESENTING: David Bernstein
SUBJECT: Request a setback variances for a new ID sign to be located in the median at the intersection of Perry Hill Road and Interstate Park Drive in B-2 and B-4 (Commercial) Zoning Districts.
2. BD-1994-009 PRESENTED BY: Kimberly Jordan Crist
SUBJECT: Request a height variance and street side yard variance for a privacy fence to be located at 6857 Brownwood Lane in a PGH-40 (Patio-Garden Home) Zoning District.
3. BD-2017-012 PRESENTED BY: Gregg Mason
SUBJECT: Request a height variance and front yard variance for a privacy fence to be located at 3001 Medford Lane in an R-85 (Single-Family Residential) Zoning District.
4. BD-2017-011 PRESENTED BY: Charles A. Aldridge
SUBJECT: Request a coverage variance for an accessory structure to be located at 3215 Erinwood Place in an R-65-s (Single-Family Residential) Zoning District.
5. BD-2017-015 PRESENTED BY: Pastor Willie C. Gordon
REPRESENTING: Touch of Love Ministries
SUBJECT: Request a special exception for church use, setback variance, and approval of a master plan for an existing church located at 3800 Norman Bridge Road in a B-2 (Commercial) Zoning District.
6. BD-2017-007 PRESENTED BY: Southern Signcrafters
REPRESENTING: Retirements Systems of Alabama
SUBJECT: Request an exception to SmartCode for new signage to be located at 201 Tallapoosa Street in a T5 (Urban Center Zone) Zoning District.
7. BD-1980-081 PRESENTED BY: Kyle Kyser
REPRESENTING: HIB Lee Street, LLC
SUBJECT: Request exceptions to SmartCode for a new building to be located at 275 Lee Street in a T5 (Urban Center Zone) Zoning District.
8. BD-2017-014 PRESENTED BY: Professional Engineering Consultants
REPRESENTING: Stone Deliverance Church
SUBJECT: Request a special exception for church use and approval of a master plan for a new church to be located at 4501 Bell Road in an AGR-1 (Residential Agriculture) Zoning District.
The next Board of Adjustment meeting is on April 20, 2017