Board of Adjustment Meeting
- Date: 07/20/2017 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Montgomery City Hall
103 North Perry Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
July 20, 2017 - 5:00 pm
1. BD-1989-230 PRESENTED BY: Bobby Jackson
SUBJECT: Request a side yard variance for an addition to the dwelling located at 6336 Old Pond Road in an R-75-s (Single-Family Residential) Zoning District.
2. BD-2017-033 PRESENTED BY: Harry Hall
REPRESENTING: Santos Mejia
SUBJECT: Request a rear yard variance for an existing addition to a dwelling located at
17 Salem Drive in an R-60-s (Single-Family Residential) Zoning District.
3. BD-2017-032 PRESENTED BY: David Givens
SUBJECT: Request a special exception to keep chickens at 44 South Capitol Parkway in an R-60-s (Single-Family Residential) Zoning District.
4. BD-2017-034 PRESENTED BY: Horace & Holly Davis
SUBJECT: Request a coverage variance for an accessory structure to be located at 468 County Downs Court in an R-75-s (Single-Family Residential) Zoning District.
5. BD-2008-030 PRESENTED BY: J. M. Garrett & Son
REPRESENTING: Lucky, LLC
SUBJECT: Request a story variance and a height variance for a new building to be located on the south side of EastChase Lane, approximately 1,000 ft. west of Berryhill Road, in a B-2 (Commercial) Zoning District.
The next Board of Adjustment meeting is on August 17, 2017