Board of Adjustment Meeting
- Date: 09/21/2017 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Montgomery City Hall
103 North Perry Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
September 21, 2017 - 5:00 pm
1. BD-1978-086 PRESENTED BY: Jason Martin
REPRESENTING: Jason & Ashley Martin
SUBJECT: Request a special exception for chickens, goats, horses and pigs to be located at 3128 Old Selma Road in an R-75-s (Single-Family Residential) Zoning District.
2. BD-2017-037 PRESENTED BY: New South Media Group
REPRESENTING: PRA Properties, LLC
SUBJECT: Request a spacing variance between signs for a billboard to be located on the east side of Chantilly Parkway, approximately 500 ft. south of Ryan Road, in a B-2 (Commercial) Zoning District.
3. BD-2017-038 PRESENTED BY: Mitchell Fields
REPRESENTING: True Grace Fellowship Community Church / House of Yahweh
SUBJECT: Request special exception for a church to be located at 510 Coliseum Boulevard in a B-2 (Commercial) Zoning District.
4. BD-1995-103 PRESENTED BY: Jimmy Smith
REPRESENTING: Thomas Smith
SUBJECT: Request a coverage variance and a variance for an accessory structure without a main dwelling to be located at 91 Fleetwood Drive in an R-65-s (Single-Family Residential) Zoning District.
5. BD-2017-039 PRESENTED BY: Donald S. Senger
REPRESENTING: Donald and Mi Senger
SUBJECT: Request a height variance for a new privacy fence to be located at 253 Tensaw Road in AGR-2 (General Agriculture) Zoning District.
6. BD-2017-041 PRESENTED BY: Pilgreen Engineering
REPRESENTING: Columbus Square LLC
SUBJECT: Request an exception to SmartCode for a new monument ID sign to be located at 645 Columbus Street in a T4-R (General Urban-Restricted) SmartCode Zoning District.
7. BD-1963-213 PRESENTED BY: Flowers & White Engineering
REPRESENTING: First Baptist Church Nehemiah Center
SUBJECT: Request a rear yard variance for an addition to a building located at 221 Broadway Street in an R-65-d (Duplex Residential) Zoning District.
8. BD-1996-175 PRESENTED BY: Essence Drake & Benjamin Larkin
SUBJECT: Request a variance to Ordinance No. 17-2014 for a building located at
1824 Mt. Meigs Road in a B-2 (Commercial) Zoning District.
9. BD-2017-042 PRESENTED BY: Alfonso Lopez
SUBJECT: Request a special exception to keep chickens and ducks on the property located at 312-314 South Capitol Parkway in an R-60-s (Single-Family Residential) Zoning District.
10. BD-2016-025 PRESENTED BY: Goodwyn, Mills & Cawood
REPRESENTING: Storage World, Inc.
SUBJECT: Request a front yard variance for new ID signs to be located at 3009 McGehee Road in a B-2 (Commercial) Zoning District.
The next Board of Adjustment meeting is on October 19, 2017